Global Employer Brand ManagerReq #:
JR - 022060Location:
Human ResourcesDate Posted:
5/17/2020 9:00:59 PM
Baxter International Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We're looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter isAt the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives. Job Summary:
The Global Employer Branding Manager is accountable for developing and implementing global employer brand and recruitment marketing strategies to establish Baxter as an employer of choice and attract key talent to drive Baxter's mission.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in bringing marketing strategies to life through storytelling. As both a strategic and tactical leader, the Global Employer Brand Manager will serve as the subject matter expert on employer branding and recruitment marketing, advising regional stakeholders on strategy development and leading global branding projects. Key responsibilities include partnering with key stakeholders to create and cultivate our reputation as an employer of choice, establishing and executing the global social media strategy, evaluating and launching new and emerging recruitment channels, tools and marketing outreach strategies, driving marketing strategy effectiveness through analytics and, building brand ambassadors throughout the organization. Key Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Lead the development of global recruitment marketing and social media strategies that enable the global talent acquisition team to drive candidate engagement. Advise Regional TA Strategy & Planning Leads on deployment of strategies across regions.
- In consultation with Corporate Communications, drive Baxter's global employer branding strategy development and activation, bringing Baxter's employer brand to life using innovative and engaging techniques.
- Act in an advisory capacity to support the Regional Talent Acquisition Strategy & Planning Leads in developing and deploying regional employer brand and position-specific marketing campaigns from conception to implementation.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition Strategy & Planning to develop the employer brand roadmap, as well as inform the development of the global technology roadmap, by representing recruitment marketing technology needs (ie, CRM, brand activation platform, employee advocacy tools, social platforms, etc.).
- Manage all global employer branding channels, technology and platforms, including content strategy, development and execution activities for Baxter's global career site and global media channels (e.g. Glassdoor, Indeed, LinkedIn).
- Build brand ambassadors across the organization, empowering recruiters, leaders and employees to create and share authentic content that aligns with the employer brand.
- Deliver data analytics that measure Baxter's global employer brand reputation and recruitment strategy effectiveness, and leverage insights to inform on-going recruitment channel strategies.
- Create messaging, talking points, and written materials on behalf of the leadership team, as needed.
- Manage and optimize recruitment marketing vendor relationships.
- Inform budget development activities and report on media spend across the globe.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, with a focus in marketing or communications preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of professional experience, including three or more years of experience focused on recruitment marketing and employer branding activities.
- Project management and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and change direction quickly according to fast-evolving business needs.
- Prior experience with full life cycle recruiting a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative approaches to candidate attraction.
- Experience successfully navigating a global or highly matrixed organization, ideally within the healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to influence key HR and business stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences.
- Previous experience thriving in a fast-paced, transformative environment with proven capability to influence change and manage effectively through ambiguity.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail toAmericas_TTA@baxter.comand let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.