Jacobs is seeking an IT Refresh Professional in Chantilly, VA. Duties will include:
- Coordinate schedule and conduct site surveys in the WMA area
- Familiar with current workstations and hardware setups
- Conduct daily site survey consist of collecting (make, model, type, classification, and network connections)
- Travel to various customer sites to survey and collect information for workstation installation
- Support tech field specialists and management with accurate refresh information
- When needed, work in the field a workstation installer
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Operate and manage company vehicle (log mileage and gas receipts) when traveling to various customer sites
- Refresh technicians are responsible for performing workstation installation in the field to support a 4 year life cycle
- High pace environment installing workstations in the customer space
- Work in team environment to fulfill daily upgrade activity metrics in customer locations across many buildings
- Responsible for installation process including preparing devices and accessories for daily deployment, upgrading workstations, completing required documentation, and ensuring decommissioned devices are returned to home site
- Troubleshoot initial installation issues
- Understand and execute customer service and installation practices
- Technicians may be required to work after hours if mission critical situations arise
- Other duties as assigned
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- One to three years of progressive and relevant work experience coupled with a High School Diploma may be substituted for a BS or BA degree
- Ability to learn new workstation hardware and software configurations
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues when working in the field
- Ability to operate scanners
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Ability to learn customer Enterprise Tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Experience with ESMT, Genesis, Strong Customer Service Communication skills
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to drive a 20 foot box truck
- Willing to pass and obtain DOT Certification
Essential Job Functions
General Office/warehouse environment: The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Depending on assignment, work is primarily performed in an office environment and may including conditions vary from an office environment where work is primarily sedentary to environments where extensive standing and/or walking; bending; lifting light to heavy objects or being exposed to noise, dust, dirt, etc. is expected. Must be able to bend and squat many times during the work day while installing workstations at customer's desk. Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Equipment and Machines:
General Warehouse equipment ( i.e. Handheld Scanner, Forklift, Pallet Jack, etc.). Customer applications: Word, Excel, Handheld Scanner, Access, Internet, various internal databases to request and track data.
Must be able to maintain regular, reliable attendance and ensure on time daily arrival. Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements.
Other Essential Functions:
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.Must put forward a professional behavior that enhance productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a driving records check.
Posting ID: 558253907Posted: 2020-05-21