L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Manager, Industrial Security (Program Security Manager)Job Code: AS20201805-45685Job Location: Arlington, TXJob Description:
The Program Security Manager
is responsible for the oversight and implementation of the Security program for business governed by the NISPOM, JSIG and other USG requirements (e.g. DoD 5205.07-V1 - V4). The Program Security Manager will conduct compliance audits while managing resource allocation necessary for support staff at multiple locations. The Program Security Manager will monitor program activities in order to prepare and anticipate program security requirements in support of the business, prepare reports, update management on program status and continually evaluate and make necessary adjustments for a highly effective security program as a business discriminator. The Program Security Manager will have an overall individual responsibility for the cost, schedule and technical performance of assigned portions of the National Industrial Security Program, including physical, information and personnel security.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for the planning and development of security activities to ensure that company security policies and procedures comply with Government standards
- Emphasizing shared responsibility for managing performance by helping experienced direct reports set goals, establish an approach, identify learning opportunities, and track performance progress; engage others in finding ways to achieve difficult expectations and improve results
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals
- Demonstrated knowledge of DD254s (Prime and Subcontractor Flow Down)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Physical Security requirements identified in the NISPOM and JSIG/DoD Manuals
- Responsibility for the cost, schedule and technical performance of assigned portions of the Industrial Security program with a measureable contribution to the business.
- Acts as primary liaison with outside agencies and external Customers
- Direct activities as assigned by the Security Director
- Establish and manage the operating budgets and financial plans to support individual program and overall division requirements
- Responsibility for the development and/or maintenance of the security requirements and integrating tasks/milestones into the affected program's integrated master schedule.
- Establish and monitor adherence to program master plans and schedules
- Identify program challenges, recommend and coordinate solutions with program management and direct resources necessary to meet the needs of the Program.
- Establish and lead a program risk and opportunity management process
- Lead program teams composed of multi-disciplined, matrixed personnel to ensure proper execution of program objectives.
- Business Capture
- Support negotiation of contracts/changes, coordinate preparation of proposals, business plans, and author and negotiate proposal statements of work/specifications.
- Ability to lead IPT meetings and coordinate activities
- Ability to clearly communicate program status, issues, risks, opportunities and plans
- Ability to communicate and present to program management and senior executive staff members
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Experience: A minimum of 9 plus years of successfully developing, implementing and managing security requirements in support of the NISP and compartmented programs in industry.
- Experience in leadership and collaboration with multi-disciplined organizations or programs is critical to the success of the organization.
- Proven expert knowledge of NISPOM, JSIG and ICD/DCID Industrial Security requirements is also required.
- Demonstrated ability to select qualified talent, mentor, coach and develop personnel in order to retain top talent
- Demonstrated ability to motivate personnel while challenging staff to elevate the level of our Security program
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Current Top Secret/SCI eligibility with current Investigation Date is required
- Experience with information systems and RMF process/artifacts is preferred
- Professional Certifications (ISP, FSO, CISSP, etc.)
- Background with Classified Information Systems Accreditation
- Working within a Compartmented Program environment
- Proposal and Cost Accounting Experience
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.