As a seasoned software developer, you will be supporting large-scale data processing and software development efforts. You will be contributing to the development of mission-relevant products using the latest technologies. In this dynamic, continuously changing environment, the work will be both rewarding and challenging. You will work on a small, agile team but expect to have a large amount of influence in our technical direction.Qualifications :Required Qualifications:
- Seven (7) years experience in programming with Scala, Python, Java Script.
- Experience in interfacing with data-at-scale using Hadoop (HDFS, Hive).
- Proficiency with data engineering and data science scripting.
- Experience with large-scaled data frameworks and technologies (Spark, Hive).
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Docker Machine, Docker Swarm).
- Experience with the development and use of REST APIs.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
Recruiting Point of Contact
- DevOps experience.
- The ability to build a complete Extract/Load/Transform (ETL) stack using container technologies.
- Familiarity with SWS EC2, Openstack and VMWare tools.
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum software development practices.
- Unit testing and continuous integration practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study and thirteen (13) years of experience or a Master's degree in Computer Science and eleven (11) years of experience.
Posting ID: 558253936Posted: 2020-05-21