Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow. Position Summary
Jacobs is seeking an experienced and motivated Stormwater Engineering Project Manager in our Sanford, FL client office with experience on projects for Municipal and/or State clients. This position will provide project management and engineering on various projects for local municipalities. Work will be performed under direct supervision of a Program Manager with the goal of developing into an independent team member capable of managing the delivery of a Transportation and Stormwater Program.
- Serves as Project Manager / Owners Representative for design and construction done by others
- Reviews drawings supplied by contractors, clients, and engineers then recommends necessary changes.
- Provides project cost estimating.
- Attends meetings and interact with clients as his or her level of experience progresses
- Assists with other duties assigned by Project Engineers and/or Project Managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field is required
- Minimum of 8 years or combination of Project Management and Engineering experience desired
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with client and colleagues in team environment, and build relationships with internal and external clients
- Attend meetings and interacts with clients
- Ability to work in office of client on daily basis (Sanford, FL)
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Posting ID: 558253952Posted: 2020-05-21