EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME) is a Fortune 500 company and a leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services.
A provider of critical infrastructure systems. EMCOR gives life to new structures and sustains life in existing ones by it planning, installing, operating, maintaining, and protecting the sophisticated and dynamic systems that create facility environments. This includes electrical, mechanical, lighting, air conditioning, heating, security, fire protection, and power generation systems--in virtually every sector of the economy and for a diverse range of businesses, organizations and government. EMCOR represents a rare combination of broad reach with local execution, combining the strength of an industry leader with the knowledge and care of 170 locations.Job Title:
-- Enterprise Solutions EngineerJob Summary:
-- Enterprise Solutions Engineer has primary responsibility to design and build data center and Microsoft Azure technology solutions. EMCOR Group and its operating companies develop needs for sophisticated solutions for all aspects of the business including continuity. Identifying, designing and implementing these solutions, with agility, is critical to EMCOR's ongoing success. Provides technical direction, coordination, and cognizant review during design, specification, procurement, implementation, build, acceptance testing, and start up phases. Provides oversight and direction during operational phases. Manages technical infrastructure projects to $5M overall value including consulting and equipment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, design, build, and maintain complex data center and company technology solutions.
- Design, upgrade and enhance data center solutions for survivability, security, functionality, and performance.
- Design and build multiple Microsoft Azure environments to accommodate moves to the cloud where indicated.
- Assist with the use of Office 365 functionality as it relates to company collaboration via Sharepoint and Teams.
- Identify and present new technologies to senior management for concurrence and possible implementation.
- Procure hardware and software equipment, and maintain service/support agreements on existing equipment.
- Provide direction and oversight to Desktop Support staff and partners, stepping in as necessary to complete tasks.
- Deploy extensive knowledge of various manufacturer platforms in the areas of storage, backup, network, security, and compute.
- Provide guidance to lower level administrators throughout the IT department, at both Corporate and Divisional Levels.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- B.A. / B.S. or equivalent experience required
- Ten to fifteen years minimum experience with Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Cisco, Exagrid, Cohesity, HP, Nimble, Netscaler, CyberARK, Palo Alto Networks; and Microsoft, Linux, and IMB operating systems AIX and i5/OS (IBM i).
- Experience with Active Directory, Cisco UCS, Dell and IBM server hardware, as well as storage vendors such as Dell, NetApp, EMC, Nimble, Pure, IBM.
- Effectively communicate and interact with personnel at all levels of the company.
- Must be capable of delivering a very high level of customer service.
- Prior supervisory experience desired.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency, demonstrate a keen understanding that time is of the essence.
- Must be a self-starter, able to identify and fill needs as they appear.
- Accountability and Measurement :
- Manage up to three direct reports, including appropriate career development and timely review processes.
- Supervises Server Support Specialist.
Posting ID: 558253966Posted: 2020-05-21