S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type. Job Title: Data Entry Associate
Provide administrative support to the Fabrication Shop. Duties include general clerical, data entry and assembling paperwork as needed. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. Other duties may be required as assigned by the VP of Engineering & Operations. This position works very closely with the Fab Shop/DOT Compliance Coordinator.Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Make copies of blue prints, reports, and any other paperwork as needed.
- Scan all paperwork as directed.
- Enter data into Access database.
- Assist the Vice President of Engineering & Operations and Fab Shop/DOT Compliance Coordinator with any duties, as needed.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, scheduling appointments, heavy phone usage may be required at times.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education / Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 1+ year of previous office experience is required.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral communication is required.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e. Word, and particularly Excel) is required.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Significant experience with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Posting ID: 558253967Posted: 2020-05-21