Provide support within the 2D BN, 1st IO Command's S-3 as a Military Operations Analyst. Contractor will be responsible for the command operations synchronizing support to cyber missions across Army commands and exercise programs. Contractor will contribute to the development of products providing detailed descriptions of long-range and near term operational support across multiple teams of cyber operators. Efforts will include the technical analysis of mission requirements ensuring current operations are supported.
- Support to all Battle Rhythm events supporting command operations.
- Conduct product development supporting battalion and brigade planning/operations meetings.
- Support Knowledge Management working groups to assist in refinement of information flow and efficiencies.
- Draft situation reports (SITREPS) for all team events and missions.
- Review Army regulations and processes to ensure command equities are represented.
- Conducts SOP review and updates when required.
- Support operational planning teams (OPT) and operations working groups across battalion and brigade.
- Assist in the management of Task Management System (TMS) to ensure battalion meets all assigned requirements.
- Assist in managing and tracking operational training requirements for all command mission sets.
- 8 years of military operations/planning experience at battalion or brigade level command support. In lieu of bachelor's degree, 13 years of military operations experience.
- Strong foundation and knowledge of military planning processes.
- Familiarization of red teaming and information warfare.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows operating system and Office Suites.
- Possess strong technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel for two weeks at a time up to 25% of the year.
- Experience with the employment of information warfare supporting battalion/brigade command level operations.
- Experience with utilizing SharePoint for knowledge management.
- Operational experience with cyber operations and red teaming concepts.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum) in the Area of military studies (intelligence, operations, etc.), 5 additional years of experience in lieu of degree acceptable.
Posting ID: 558253973Posted: 2020-05-21