Liberty University's hiring practices andEEOStatement are fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates an exception to the "religion" component of the employment discrimination laws for religious organizations (including educational institutions), and permits them to give employment preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is in that category.
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Faculty
Does this position require driving?
Robbin Wright, Carla Jones
Contact Phone Ext
434-592-7657 or 434-582-3437
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Summary/Basic Function
Demonstrate experience and expertise in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine that ensures the collaborative integration of scientifically based, outcome evaluated clinical knowledge and skills, biomedical sciences, and osteopathic principles and practices for predoctoral and/or postdoctoral students, provide service to the university and professional communities and engage in innovative scholarship and research to advance medical knowledge.
1. Terminal degree (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or Medical Doctor Degree) with current Board Certification in appropriate area of specialization if applicable.
2. Demonstrated ability to contribute to the academic and clinical training efforts of an osteopathic medical school and demonstrated potential for academic and professional growth.
3. Demonstrated leadership and productivity in the areas of clinical or professional service, scholarly activity, medical research or education.
4. Eligible for licensure and able to attain and maintain active professional licensure to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
5. Good standing with all regulatory and governmental boards and agencies.
6. Eligible for coverage by college's malpractice insurer if applicable.
1. Demonstrated leadership, productivity and administrative experience in clinical, professional, research or educational settings.
2. Prior academic experience as a full time faculty member at a College of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Allopathic Medicine, Academic Health Care Center,GMEProgram or other doctoral level allied health college would be valuable.
8:00am - 5:00pm
Special Instructions for Applicants
Applicant DocumentsRequired Documents
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Philosophy
- Pastoral Reference Letter
- Academic/Professional Reference Letter 1
- Academic/Professional Reference Letter 2
- Unofficial Transcript 1
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Professional License(s)
- Career Advancement Form (For Current LU Employees ONLY)