• Have a valid driver's license, CDL and/or medical certification as required for the vehicle being operated.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Herbicide Certification and licensing as required by Lewis Tree Service Policy and local, state and federal laws. Must have mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to perform physical labor such as lifting a minimum of 50 lbs to shoulder height or more. Must be able to hear, speak and see; Ability to walk one mile or more.
• Must be capable of operating two handed equipment (chain saw, circular saw etc.) and have the physical ability to endure extreme climate variances.
• Must obtain and maintain CPR and First Aid cards.
• If involved in tree operations must be familiar with and meet the qualifications in this Manual that pertain to tree work.
Nature of Duties:
• Proper maintenance and inspection of equipment as needed per Lewis Tree Service Policy and/or per manufacturer's recommendations.
• Proper operation and safe guarding of equipment per Lewis Tree Service Policy and/or per manufacturer's recommendations.
• Be familiar with the contract job specifications.
• Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the working areas.
• Reports any equipment problems, damage and/or all accidents to the Crew Leader.
• Responsible for enforcement of all safety policies and other duties as assigned.
Lewis Tree Service is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity for both applicants and employees. Lewis Tree Service prohibits unlawful discrimination or harassment of employees and applicants on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age (40+), religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic, all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, apprenticeship, promotion, demotion, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Lewis Tree Service's practices and policies are administered in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Lewis Tree Service es un empleador de Igualdad de Oportunidades encargado de proveer igualdad de oportunidades para todos, incluyendo los aplicantes y los empleados. Lewis Tree Service se prohbe la discriminacin o el acoso de empleados y aplicantes por el motivo de raza, credo, color, origen nacional, sexo, edad (40+), religin, discapacidad, estatus matrimonial, orientacin sexual, informacin gentica, estatus de ciudadana, estatus de veterano, o cualquier otra caracterstica protegida por la ley, todas la decisiones de empleo, incluyendo pero no limitado a reclutamiento, contratacin, compensacin, entrenamiento, promocin, democin, transferir, suspender y terminacin, y todos los otro trminos de empleo. Las practicas de Lewis Tree Service son administradas de acuerdo con las leyes federales, estatales, y locales aplicables.