Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
******This Job Opening is for the ADAPT Facility 165 Wingo Road, Byhalia, MS 38611*****
Distribution Center Inventory Point Guard
Tuesday-Friday 6:00 AM-4:30 PM
Tuesday-Friday 5:00 PM-3:30 AM
Saturday-Monday 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday-Monday 6:00 PM-6:00 AM
As an Inventory Point Guard you will provide inventory process exception research and advanced clerical support, along with problem-solving resolution for North America Supply Chain's distribution center facilities; with the primary goal of ensuring adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction. Working with limited direct supervision. The Inventory Point Guard is responsible to review and resolve inventory exceptions, as well as distribute daily reports to inventory control and cross functional operations management, using a computerized inventory system. May act as an informal resource to peers as needed.
• Requires 3 years relevant work experience inventory related problem solving in a distribution center environment
• Knowledge of warehouse management system platforms and associated devices (ex. RF gun, releasing cycle counts' tasks, etc.)
• Intermediate knowledge of computer systems to track and record inventory, including intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Moderate decision-making and strong problem-solving skills, attentive to details, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines required
• Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
• Must possess demonstrated ability to work as a team member
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Suggests improvements to existing processes and solutions, along with prioritization
• Preferred PMV certification
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Posting ID: 558254044Posted: 2020-05-21