EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.Job Title:
Maintenance Technician Job Summary:
Performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and repairs commercial property by self- performing or coordinating subcontracting of the following dutiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
- Executes all work in safe and professional manner by completing all work accurately and on time.
- Light electrical skills. Emergency lights, exit signs, lamp sweeps.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch ups and repairs
- Operate scissor or boom lifts, and work from ladders to replace light bulbs and to hang banners.
- Completes and submits paperwork accurately and on time.
- Keeps facilities clean in appearance, removing trash as required.
- May perform landscape maintenance and other duties as needed.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical trade school; or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- Two to five years mechanical experience, including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, required.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Strong Problem Solving and Logic Required
- Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures, Local Operating Procedures, and retain and use information in execution of daily job duties
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Possess the ability to work overtime on short notice
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle multiple jobs with minimal supervision
- Work Tuesday Through Saturday 9AM to 6PM
South Plains Mall
6002 Slide Rd.
Lubbock, Tx 79414 We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Posting ID: 558254055Posted: 2020-05-21