Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic.
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?Honeywell Intelligrated
has an opening for a high-level Project Manager to support major systems. At Honeywell Intelligrated Sr. Project Managers are leaders who guide cross functional teams and projects with enthusiasm, optimism and with a future-oriented spirit. Sr. Project Managers are responsible for multiple multi-million dollar projects within the warehouse, ecommerce, logistics and distribution and postal and parcel industries. Sr. Project Managers effectively supply project planning, fiscal responsibility and are the central point of communication to the customer. They supervise numerous resources responsible for mechanical, electrical and controls design and engineering as well as installation personnel. They are highly organized individuals with an understanding of all aspects of material handling projects. The Sr. Project Manager is to ensure that a quality material handling system is ready, on time, and on budget.Responsibilities include:
Sr. Project Managers take initiative, have a professional bearing and commands skills that engage the customer.
Directs project team consisting of functional project engineers, site manager and commissioning engineer
Prepares, publishes, distributes and maintains a project schedule with milestones for all disciplines and customer constraints
Executes contract as sold; Facilitates project scope changes, and clarifies and mitigates contract issues
Ensures up to date and accurate financial picture of their project which includes cost incurred, cost forecasting and payment
Creates and maintains project records; Archives proper files for retention
Ensures smooth and consistent communication and exchanges of data between Customers, Project Team Members, vendors, and/or sales team.
Prepares a concise and thorough commissioning plan and acceptance test, managing commissioning activities of Project Team Members and ensures customer system acceptance.
On occasions, the Sr. Project Manager may be requested to join the sales team during the proposal stages of a project.
Ensures Safety Standards are met or exceeded throughout the life cycle of their project.
Sr. Project Managers at Honeywell Intelligrated travel to their customer job sites and offices. Travel may be extensive at times.YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business discipline
- PMP Certification or agreement to work towards certification
- A minimum of 5 years technical experience with project management within automation, material handling, construction, or closely related industry
- Comprehensive computer application skills - Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
- Knowledgeable of contract language and accounting functions
- Cross functional team management experience
- The ability to travel up to 30-40% of the time, some international travel may be required
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in (customer service)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- MBA preferred
- Manufacturing and/or materials handling experience highly desirable
- JOB ID: HRD92637
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.