Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is charging into the Industrial IoT revolution with the establishment of Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE), building on our heritage of invention and deep, on-the-ground industry expertise. HCE is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Forge is an enterprise-level, cloud-based software solution that provides our global customers with rich capabilities to improve outcomes from the assets, space and people across multiple verticals including Building, Industrial, Aero, and Cybersecurity.
As a Product Management Specialist for the Product Operations team for Honeywell Connected Enterprise, you will be a central resource to: (1) implement the software product lifecycle management process for new products across multiple verticals, (2) create and implement a Governance process to enable SW Developers to build in the Forge platform, and (3) support creating a new Product Catalog and build a product information management tool.
You will work regularly with Product Managers, and with other cross-functional teams including Engineering, Sales, Legal, Finance and Marketing to create and improve the various Product Operations processes. You will act as the analyst to produce the materials required for these different audiences.
You must possess strong process, influencing, communication, and leadership skills in the area of software product development processes. You will need to have skills to describe high level processes and/or proposals to product managers and multi-functional teams, You will need to be able to quickly learn the business and technology domain and be able to apply the knowledge in develop processes to enable faster product launches, and develop the governance structure to allow software developers to build on the platform. You must also be flexible in your area of responsibility, as we evolve and execute processes to match the needs of the market. YOUR DELIVERABLES WILL INCLUDE
- Build robust processes for SW Product Lifecycle Management
- Tactical day to day execution of product release processes and weekly status reporting (OKRs)
- Create a governance process to build on Forge, including organizing training for developers, managing a certification process, creating a playbook, and executing the governance process, while continuing to improve the process. YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience in implementing and/or building complex processes, specifically in the software product development areas
- 5 years of excellent planning, execution and project-management skill
- Solid experience in a related role in another enterprise software company or enterprise systems integration company
- Product management and/or business analyst experience implementing and leading large-scale data integration solutions
- Proactive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
- Experience in product management and agile methodology
- Working with cross-functional team of product, engineering, sales, legal and finance
- Working knowledge of SaaS and cloud computing
- Ability to quickly identify patterns among problems & issues
- Ability to make timely decisions
- JOB ID: HRD93556
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.