Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
This position will support the HBT Supply Chain Organization Supplier Risk and is responsible for our third-party risk governance and assessment program including the strategy and framework for effectively assessing and managing third party risk exposures, measurement and monitoring of risks including pandemic/epidemic/natural disaster, contractual, cyber security, geo-political, continuity of supply/service, organizational structure, and geographical area. This role will work closely and integrate with manufacturing, planning, procurement, legal, compliance, and finance to lead the design and deployment of a system-wide, centralized, third-party risk management framework, and supply chain mapping
This position will be influential, collaborative, innovative, and analytical to identify and escalate key items of concern within workgroups and internal stakeholders to mitigate, document and communicate identified risks
- Responsible for administering, maintaining, and optimizing supplier risk management assessment programs; track and follow up on all external risks/issues on established frequencies including remediation efforts including potential exiting of supplier
- Collaborate directly with internal functions to create policy, process, and implement appropriate tools for architecting, modeling, and designing a Supply Chain Risk Management infrastructure to continuously assess, mitigate, and minimize risk
- Evaluates supplier risk assessment results and delivers decisions and recommendations to business stakeholders
- Analyzes responses to supplier inherent risk assessment questionnaires and reviews supporting documentation received from suppliers to identify and evaluate the risks in establishing or continuing operations
- Interviews key vendor personnel, as necessary, to gain additional insight. Identify areas of potential exposure, and/or clarify response to completed questionnaires
- Works directly with suppliers to assist them in effectively managing operational risks related to the identification of potential areas of concern with business processes, applications and systems
- Monitor, manage, enhance and implement supplier risk policies, procedures and program governance to ensure effective risk management of suppliers
- Establishes, develops, implements key metrics, and standardized reporting to enable continuous monitoring against program goals
- Participates in supplier management strategy development, process disciplines, and implementation of management systems used to support proactive risk mitigation
- Proactively manages End Of Life part program management to ensure timely actions, cost controls, and supply continuity
- Address supply constraints i.e., capacity, engineering, material and labor, end of life
- Partner with COEs and Hub's to drive proactive risk mitigation strategies in the face of market changes and electronics allocations
- Analyze, update, and modify procedures and processes to identify and continuously implement vendor risk management process improvement
- Interface with business areas, technical staff, project teams, Business Continuity Management teams, and suppliers to execute cross-functional supplier risk assurance projects and to communicate findings and remediation plans.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in procurement or relevant industry
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain concepts, category management processes, and tools
- Ability to analyze data from multiple visualizations to identify trends and pinpoint root cause with succinct communication
- Ability to generate and promote innovate ideas and challenge the status quo with a drive for continuous improvement
- Mastery of professional verbal, written, presentation, interpersonal communication, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability coordinating and prioritizing multiple projects under strict deadlines while holding others accountable through influence
- Demonstrated ability to think rationally, use creativity, influence, and innovation in the workplace
- Problem Solving - Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to collect, organize, and assimilate data with the intention of drawing logical conclusions
- Cross-Functional Leadership - Ability to work across organizational boundaries with all levels of management and employees and communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Planning/ Organizing - Uses time efficiently, plans for adequate resources; sets and adheres to goals and objectives; communicates judiciously and proactively about changing expectations
- JOB ID: HRD94590
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.