Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit within Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable, cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
The Global FP&A Leader, HBS Service supports the $1.4B HBS Service P&L and is responsible for coordinating and consolidating financial analysis across 7 global regions. These responsibilities include but are not limited to: development of monthly and quarterly financial forecasts, variance analysis, annual operating plan, and strategic planning. In addition, this position will play a critical role in the day-to-day execution of the Management Operating System (MOS) and provide the HBS Service leadership team with meaningful performance analysis, insights, and recommendations.
This position will report directly to the VP & CFO, HBS Service and will be based out of the Atlanta, GA office - with frequent exposure to both the HBT & HBS leadership teams.
- Support the forecasting and reporting of all core FP&A processes including Pulse, Estimate Forecast, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Strategic Plan (STRAP) and Monthly Business Review (MBR).
- Provide variance analysis for all 7 regions of HBS Service (Poles + High-Growth Regions).
- Partner with leadership, regions & functional leadership to provide analytical support.
- Assist in preparation of senior management financial reviews, including preparation of presentation materials, consolidation templates, and other ad-hoc requests.
- Support strategic business initiatives - assess and report their impact vs. expectations (Breakthrough Initiatives, Software, NPI, Price, and Productivity tracking).
- Primary point of contact for the Honey Connected Enterprise (HCE)
- Engage and leverage the Global Finance Center (GFC) team based in Bangalore and responsible for Global Functions support, including key FP&A activities.
- Continuous improvement and development of world-class FP&A processes through a relentless focus on standardization & repeatability - leveraging & expanding reporting capabilities.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or other analytical discipline.
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience.
- 4+ years of experience with financial reporting system (HFM/HSP).
- 4+ years of SAP experience.
- Global mindset & the ability to work with remote teams.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Passion for excellence and drive to meet commitments/deadlines.
- Ability to apply sound judgment to business planning and annual planning processes.
- Strong business partnering/team building skills.
- Assertive, facilitative, positive attitude, self-starter, gets-things-done attitude.
- Strong financial modeling skills to support ad-hoc requests.
- Strong personal computing skills.
- JOB ID: HRD94610
- Category: Finance
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.