Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?Job Summary
Responsible for performing root-cause analysis diagnoses, as well as repairing and implementing permanent solutions to equipment failures. They ensure that all work performed is in compliance with all local and national electrical codes. This individual will also be able to modify, troubleshoot, and design logic and programming of Allen Bradley / Rockwell PLC controllers. This position is also responsible for communicating any problems or concerns with the Maintenance Supervisor. They must also inform the Maintenance Supervisor when parts are needed and maintain an inventory of the instrument/electrical/electronic parts. This position is also responsible for assisting in reviewing all pertinent electrical programs and procedures.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot electrical equipment problems.
- Ability to program Allen Bradley SLC 500, 5000, with Rockwell software.
- Be able to install, set up, and troubleshoot Variable Frequency Drives.
- Be able to understand PLC Ladder Logic. Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC required.
- Perform root-cause analysis to diagnose, repair and implement permanent solutions to equipment failures.
- Perform and direct set-up and adjustments of equipment to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement that reduces operating costs.
- Cleans and lubricates machinery and equipment following preventive maintenance schedules.
- Able to read electrical schematics, and ladder logic diagrams.
- Discusses machine operation variations with supervisors to diagnose problems and repairs of machine.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement changes.
- Understand and demonstrate safe work practices at all times. Must stay focused on maintaining a safe work environment.
- Demonstrate high levels of good housekeeping practices to promote a safe work environment.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment 15 20% of the time (dip room 105F 40 % humidity
- Ability to lift and carry a 50lbs
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Must be able to pass a pulmonary function test (PFT)
- 5 years of an electrical background including troubleshooting low and high voltage circuits.
- 5 years of knowledge of PLC, electrical, and mechanical maintenance.
- 5 years of power system knowledge, breakers panels, transformers, VFDs and switch gears.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree or Technical certificate (Electronics)
- JOB ID: HRD94613
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1150 Jackson Heights,PO Box 39,Clover,South Carolina,29710,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.