L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title:Sr. Associate, Integ/Test Engrg
Job Code:IMS20201405-45570Job Location: Greenville, TXJob Description:
Responsibilities Include but not limited to influencing system design for reliability, maintainability, systems safety, supportability and human factors through all phases of design, manufacture, test and delivery. Act asL3Harris technical interface to the customer for allSystem Safetystatement of work tasks regarding operations and maintenance characteristics. Establish reliability predictions for hardware systems, develop allocations and present analysis results to management for periodic review and customer status to ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Perform analyses at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation and field maintenance. Generate maintenance task analyses and maintenance plans and conduct maintainability demonstrations to assist in translating customer requirements into hardware and software specificationsQualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or engineering field (e.g. EE, ME, CS, Physics) with a minimum of2 years of training development/instructional technology experience in a technical environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered lieu of a degree
Desired additional Skills:
- Perform reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) analyses as well as System Safety analysis on aircraft and electrical and mechanical systems and subsystems
- Create Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Perform Fault Tree Analysis
- Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Assess requirements and insure integration of RAM allocations into product
- Plan and execute Reliability/Maintainability demonstrations
- Write subcontractor specs and statements of work to insure flowdown, and follow-through for compliance
- Interpret Requests for Proposal and prepare effective responses
- Must possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office programs) and have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Working proficiency with Mil Stds 1629A, 470A, 471A, 472, 882, and Mil Hdbk 217
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Knowledge of multiple vehicle systems such as: airframe, mechanical, electrical, avionics and fluidic subsystems
- Familiarity with Windchill (RELEX) software suite
- System Safety assessment IAW Mil Std 882
- Human engineering principles and analyses IAW Mil Std 1472
- Experience in sneak circuit analysis
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.