Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Responsible for providing analytics and reporting support for the HBS Sales organization while developing, deploying, and enabling the key processes within the Sales Organization. Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure alignment and profitable business growth. Develop and assess sales support libraries and templates to enable scalable work processes as well as right and fast reporting and financial roll-up.
- Help Drive Customer Engagement
- Learn to Facilitate Strategic Discussions
- Track and Report Sales Progress
- Develop and Define Customer Needs
YOU MUST HAVE
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of sales support or sales administration experience
- Minimum of 2 years of salesforce.com and SAP or another CRM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Ability to influence across a broader organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Office
- JOB ID: HRD94484
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: 3079 Premiere Pkwy Ste 100,Duluth,Georgia,30097,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 558254369Posted: 2020-05-21