L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Senior Associate, Trade ComplianceJob Location: Camden, NJJob Description:Export Compliance Coordinator Global Trade Compliance
The Export Compliance Coordinator is responsible for providing guidance on U.S. Government export regulations including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations, and U.S. Customs Regulations. Enables and supports stakeholders in their pursuit of international sales and procurement.Essential Functions:
- Prepares, submits, and assist with administration of export licenses, Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA), Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA), and miscellaneous correspondence with U.S. Federal Government agencies.
- Understands and applies U.S. Export Regulations (International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR)), and company export policies. Assists company personnel on export-related questions. Maintains and increases knowledge by attending relevant seminars and training, and through self-study.
- Participating in compliance audits and investigations and conduct internal compliance training programs.
- Interact with Traffic personnel in resolving issues pertaining to international shipments.
- Provide guidance and oversight as required for employees engaged in international business travel.
- Prepare Hand Carry Letters.
- Visual Compliance Review of any potential matches.
- Maintains export-related record keeping functions as required by law. Supports, prepares for, and participates in company, external and government audits.
- Reports potential export/import violations to the L3Harris Segment Director.
- Supports the investigation of potential violations and assists in the preparation of voluntary disclosures to the U.S. Government.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of five years' experience related to export compliance
- Working knowledge with the ITAR, EAR and US Customs regulations
- Knowledge of OCR EASE and/or SAP systems
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Security Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance (Top Secret preferred)
- Travel: 5-10%
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.