L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Inventory Management SupportJob Code: IMSBJob Location: Northampton, MAJob Description:
Responsible for the coordination, process and control of all material storage and movement in and out of Finished Stores. Instruct, advise, direct, train and assist assigned personnel as to methods, schedules, operation control procedures and company policy. Maintain constant monitoring to identify any adverse trends or problem areas and communicate with Supervisor as required. Provide direction and assistance in resolving problems and clarifying responsibilities.Essential Functions:
- Interface with other departments as required to most effectively control and coordinate material flow.
- Consult supervisor regarding personnel problems and requirements. Notify supervisor regarding significant current and/or anticipated deviations from schedules or quality standards.
- Interface with Shipping/Receiving regarding workload in both areas in order to better utilize associates to meet schedule demands.
- Audit transactions performed by shipping/receiving/stores associates affecting inventory.
- Ensure all transactions related to the receipt, issuance or adjustment of inventory is accurate. Maintain a high level of transaction accuracy to ensure proper allocation and ordering of hardware.
- Adhere to and monitor the procedures related to Subsafe Inventory.
- Manage limited shelf life procedures. Ensure material is destroyed and re-ordered in compliance with MRP schedule demands.
- Responsible for physical inventory cycle counts. Work with Cost Accounting on any issues that arise from cycle counts.
- Provide day-to-day direction for Storekeepers. Provide assistance as necessary for problem resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MinimumEducation Required: High School Diploma + specialized training
- MinimumExperience Required: 3+ yearsproduction administration experience
- Successfulcandidates must meet eligibility requirements to access US classified information
- Familiarity with MS Excel, MS Word and Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Familiarity with ESD environment and regulations
- Detailed orientated with strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well with management, peers and subordinates
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.