Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a key member of the Marketing team, this role will work closely with the channel sales team, offering management, shared business resources and customers to create growth strategy and plans for our channel business to meet the annual operating plan and strategic business goals.
Customer scope includes distributors, resellers, system integrators and ISVs (Independent Software Vendors). Key metrics of success include channel profitability/return on investment, new product awareness/adoption rates, promotion, customer segmentation alignment, team alignment, and talent management. Ideal candidate will have management experience and track record of delivering high impact results in channel management and marketing communications in a matrix team environment. Demonstrated talent and team development skills are necessary to succeed in this position.
As the owner of core campaigns, you and team will define go-to-market, marketing mix, personas and the customer decision journey and manage the campaign end-to-end including measuring impact end user and channel activities. Measuring and analyzing tactical KPIs such as email open and conversion rates, social engagement as well as strategic KPIs such as marketing generated revenue and ROMI.
This position needs to manage marketing communications and channel marketing activities and demand generation for the Honeywell Fire global organization. In this dynamic role, supporting a rapid growth part of the business, the successful candidate will recommend growth strategies and programs, develop and execute a marketing calendar, lead key product launches and manage customer programs, events and training.
Lead key product launches as Launch Manager. Support development of collateral, messaging, training programs, customer part number set up and readiness.
Lead demand generation activities including the creation and execution of the Marketing Calendar in conjunction with Marcom and Product Management teams.
Develop and manage business partner development programs, contracts and rebates.
Own Building Communication customer-specific price lists and communicate price changes to various customer groups.
Coordinate and support customer events including lunch and learns and trade shows.
Regularly capture market and customer data and trends to adapt or develop customer programs.
Facilitate cross-functional communication and teamwork with Sales, Customer Operations and other teams about Building Communications initiatives and activities.
Implementation and tracking of external customer training programs
Track the Sales Pipeline for key growth initiatives
The successful candidate will work with the offering & product managers to identify, document and recommend growth strategies and programs for the business.
This position serves as the central point of communication internally for the channel and also coordinates the flow of information externally to the channel partners.
Promote products such as webinars, email and social media. Identify field issues and communicate latest product changes, updates or corrective actions. Provide content for posted and outbound communications.
The ideal candidate will be expert with emerging digital channels with a keen eye for creative driven solutions.Responsibilities:
YOU MUST HAVE
- Manage implementation of digital tactics and projects (e.g. Website consolidation)
- Create digital marketing and L2R plans for campaigns, product launches, and events
- Track and measure impact of marketing tactics across entire Marketing Mix
- Direct the work of content management, marketing automation, design, social and paid media
- Work with business Marketing teams to determine budgets and drive digital budgetary compliance.
- Integrate campaigns with digital properties and the L2R model
- Drive Lead Gen goals by identifying opportunities and coordinating resources
- Improve the user experience across web sites and other digital channels
- Increase visitors to our digital channels at a YoY rate greater than organic
- Increase visits from Search, Social and eMail (Work to have social outpace search as key driver of visits) at a YoY rate greater than organic
- Increase conversions (leads/sales) at a YoY rate greater than organic. Partner with E-commerce team to drive qualified visits to shops
- Propose and manage content strategies that engage our audiences and stimulate sharing
- Partner with Content and Social Media peers to increase positive social mentions and obtain a leading share of voice
- Generate insight and foresight from analytics
- Manage a global team of direct and matrixed marketing specialists
- New Product Introduction (NPI) experience.in a B2B setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to function in a global, matrix organizational structure.
- Business acumen to communicate and persuade both customers and leadership
- Skilled in working with cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor's degree in communications, or marketing
- 5 years of dedicated digital marketing experience at an agency or big corporation
- 2 years Experienced in Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo and SFDC or similar tools
- Deep understanding of entire digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation processes
- Proven track record in delivering measured results through planning, managing, executing broad based digital initiatives
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Broad digital marketing channel experience with strong business knowledge
- Creative solutioning the ability to understand business objectives and translate them into digital solutions
- Understanding of brand guidelines and how to ensure projects bring the brand to life in inspiring ways
- Analytic orientation, experience with digital analytics tools including social
- Understanding of agency capabilities and process
- Ability to look beyond a single business unit or region
- Ability to work as a team in a matrixed organization, take direction and move forward
- JOB ID: HRD94748
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.