This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Information Security Analyst SME who will be responsible for security of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Administers anti-virus/malware, HBSS, and CS/RMF support to subtask 2.3.1 and 2.3.2. Full understanding of Defensive and Offensive operations and application of policies as appropriate. Provide cybersecurity testing and assessment support as required. Qualifications :Qualifications
- BS Software Development; Security+ce
- Information Technology Professional and Military Veteran with 12 years expertise providing cybersecurity and COMSEC support for protection of information technology systems, computer and networks. 4+ years of demonstrated experience as a Cyber Security SME for USG Program Office specializing in A&A, coaching clients through the RMF to advance products on multiple networks toward accreditation.
- Experience working with IA teams to perform necessary system administration and maintain various IA tools, including audit collection and reporting systems, vulnerability management programs, and other continuous monitoring capabilities.
- Develops and modifies implementation and design documents highlighting security feature implementation, collaborating closely with system stakeholders.
- Proficient in implementing network upgrades, peripheral resources, remote access, and user admin tools. Selected to oversee a failing Communication Security (COMSEC) Account supporting over 3,000 personnel and correcting all deficiencies, resulting in a "green/pass" on the Operational Readiness Assessment.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254404Posted: 2020-05-21