This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Information Security Analyst SME who will be responsible for security of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Administers anti-virus/malware, HBSS, and CS/RMF support to subtask 2.3.1 and 2.3.2. Full understanding of Defensive and Offensive operations and application of policies as appropriate. Provide cybersecurity testing and assessment support as required. Qualifications :Qualifications
- BSCS; IAT Level III, Lead Cybersecurity Engineer and Department Manager with over 23 years of collective experience in management, leadership, and providing technical support for the United States Navy and Department of Defense (DoD).
- Experienced in the application of cybersecurity tools and current security practices applied to commercial and government enterprise systems.
- Leverages a unique blend of policy writing, compliancy requirement knowledge, and hands-on technical skill to provide clear communications with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Seeks out challenging tasks while always fostering an environment of teamwork between engineers, system developers, and program office personnel.
- Fostered the competitive edge necessary to bid on future contracts by assisting department personnel in reaching and maintaining higher certifications to increase the company's compliancy requirements in IAT and IAM levels.
- Provided Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment and Authorizations (A&A) support for PMS 425 Team Cyber on a System of Systems (SOS), necessary to satisfy DoD cybersecurity requirements.
- Utilizes innovative Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) solutions to provide the required evidence and artifacts for A&A efforts in a manner that automates the validation and review processes.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254405Posted: 2020-05-21