This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst who assists the Cyber Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Administers anti-virus/malware, HBSS, and CS/RMF support to subtask 2.3.1 and 2.3.2. Possesses a full understanding of Defensive and Offensive operations and application of policies as appropriate. Provides cybersecurity testing and assessment support as required to ensure systems and application meet the standards in the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG). Qualifications :Qualifications
- AAS Computer Programming, AAS Web Technologies, AAS Applied Science in Internet technologies; CEIA Associate (Cyber Security), Security+ ce, BMC Remedy AR System 8.0 Foundation, Part 1 Certificate, ITIL V3 Foundations, DISA ACAS Security Certification, Computer Technologies, Server-Side Web Programming, Web Back Office, Web Management, Web Programming, and Java Programming - Professional Certificates
- Cyber Security SME with 10+ years of professional and 7+ years' focused technical experience utilizing National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) for cybersecurity auditing.
- Expertly verifies documentation, scans, and services for assessment and authorization (A&A) package in eMASS for the implementation of the ARNET-CLOUD and the authority to operate (ATO).
- Adept at communicating with project stakeholders, optimizing processes, and creating efficiencies that result in increased quality and high customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience enforcing cybersecurity standards and security for U.S. Army Reserve Command components in various locations throughout the United States, conducting service audit visits for evaluation and advising on compliance improvements.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254421Posted: 2020-05-21