This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Network and Computer Systems Administrator, Senior who performs tier three network support. Provide administration of network and communications systems, including, but not limited to, Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) systems. Oversees other NA work efforts within Task 2. NA need solid technical skills and experience with a variety of network protocols, software, and hardware involved in LAN and WAN operations. Can oversee operations within Task 3 though TO performance is only Task 2. Qualifications :Qualifications
- AAS Computer Science; Security+ce
- Information Systems Technician with 5+ years of increasingly complex and progressive military and industry experience in Network Security/Administration, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and System Administration.
- Background designing, installing, operating, and maintaining information systems technology including LAN and WAN systems, mainframe, mini and microcomputer systems, and associated peripheral devices.
- Experience writing programs to handle the collection, manipulation, and distribution of data for a wide variety of applications and requirements.
- Applying diagnostic, corrective, and recovery techniques to all facets of the integrated information systems.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254430Posted: 2020-05-21