This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Junior Telecommunications Equipment Installer and Repairer who provides support to users in resolving problems with IT Hardware and Software systems. Participates in Lifecycle analysis and deployment of resources as required. Oversees and supports subordinate staff providing services with IT hardware and systems within the environment. Task 3. Possesses elevated privileges for software installation and configuration as appropriate. Qualifications :Qualifications
- BSIT; meets all 8570 requirements
- Senior Computer Network Technician and military veteran with 10 years of experience with specialized and sensitive IT Hardware and Software systems.
- Enterprise competency/knowledge requirements SME with demonstrated advanced troubleshooting and resolution skills for server, desktop/laptops, printers, mobile devices, software, email, and networking issues.
- Background supporting SOF advanced technologies and systems ensuring technical designs and modifications do not adversely affect system integrity, stability and availability.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254452Posted: 2020-05-21