This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Senior Network and Computer Systems Administrator, Designated Surge Asset. Focused on Task 6 efforts thought reaches back to perform tier three network system support within Task 2 and 3. Primarily focused on providing Surge support in the form of C.18.104.22.168 and 2.1.3; as required supports C.22.214.171.124. Elevated privileges to resolve Tier II issues with system software and resolution of service issues with operational system tools. Qualifications :Qualifications
- BSCS; meets 8570 requirements
- Senior Systems Administrator with 10 years of System Engineering, Network Administration, and Problem Management experience providing Tier III network support to USG Systems and Clients.
- Adept at communicating with project stakeholders, optimizing processes, and creating efficiencies that result in time and cost savings, increased quality, and high customer satisfaction, generating increased system efficiencies.
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting problems as well as creating and implementing solutions.
- Background includes installing and managing desktop and laptop computers, servers, networks, IT security systems and specialized critical components of USSOCOM IT systems and infrastructure.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254455Posted: 2020-05-21