Jacobs is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work at the front desk of our Tampa office.
- Answer calls in a timely, courteous and professional manner ensuring calls are forwarded or messages delivered to appropriate personnel.
- Greet Visitors with a friendly and professional manner
- Ensure they are logged into visitor system and clearances are check for entrance into the facility
- Manages conference room calendars and conferences
- Ensure appropriate documentation is filled out and completed by host where appropriate
- Ensure rooms are setup with coffee, water and other equipment and cleaned up at the end of the day.
- Keep up-to-date phone roster, cleaning escort listing and emergency recall rosters
- Perform mail distribution (incoming and outgoing mail) duties
- Ensure packages from FedEx, UPS, USPS, Amazon, etc.) are logged into shipping log and recipients are promptly notified.
- Assist with routine correspondence
- One (1) year of college in an administrative discipline such as general business, accounting, human resources, marketing, etc.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Secret Clearance preferred
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254461Posted: 2020-05-21