Job Description Facility:
SCRANTONCompensation Base:Compensation Bonus (if applicable):Equal Opportunity Employer.We are hiring! Our facility is conducting telephone interviews at this timeSummary
- This position maintains an orderly environment within assigned unit or area of facility by conducting standard operating procedures in accordance with facility policies/procedures and required Company and client contractual obligations. Daily schedules are followed and employee serves as role model for residents
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- We are a 24/7 operational facility. Our current shift vacancies are second and third (overnight) shifts.
- Your schedule may vary. Overtime may be requested as per facility needs.
- This is a full time position with benefits and PTO.
- Supervises all resident movement within the assigned unit/area.
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor.
- Provides orientation to new residents and discharges residents.
- Performs scheduled resident headcounts and completes written count reports.
- Conducts daily inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches as necessary.
- Monitors eye drug testing.
- Reports all resident behavioral problem incidents in writing to supervisor and conducts appropriate crisis intervention.
- Collects urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents as required.
- Transports residents by company vehicle to out-of-facility appointments.
- When assigned, remains at assigned security check point and monitors security cameras to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents during the daily scheduled activities.
- Enforces the facility rules of conduct with the residents.
- Supervises resident visitation.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and one year general work experience.
- Ability to serve as a model for resident behavior.
- Valid active driver's license.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Required skills include: time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as requested.
Posting ID: 558254535Posted: 2020-05-21