Job Description Facility:
RS TUOLOMNE COUNTY CACompensation Base:Compensation Bonus (if applicable):Equal Opportunity Employer.We are hiring! Our facility is conducting telephone interviews at this time.Summary:
This is a full time, 40 hour per week position, 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday - Friday work schedule.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a caseload of client cases by administering the policies and procedures of the program as directed by the contracting agency and the Program Manager or Supervising Case Manager. Learns, uses and models principles of the "What Works" system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members. Reports on program operations to ensure that all requirements of the criminal justice system are met. Trains and assists less experienced case managers.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages a client caseload using principles of the "What Works" system. Conducts risk/need assessments and creates individual treatment plans for each assigned client. Meets regularly with clients and documents clients' progress or regress in Company database.
- Conducts orientation meetings with new clients to explain program rules and regulations. Verbally explains the client contract in detail to ensure that the client understands his/her responsibilities. Installs electronic monitoring equipment on new clients when necessary.
- Sets client schedules and specifies all approved activities based on sentencing information. Approves temporary schedule changes for approved activities.
- Collects client fees on an on-going basis when required. Notifies the Program Manager of delinquent fees.
- Monitors client compliance with alcohol and/or drug counseling when required.
- Reports all program violations to the appropriate agency or official via the established reporting parameters.
- May review daily summaries each morning and forwards reports to the appropriate agency as required.
- Trouble-shoots equipment problems and relays technical problems to Program Manager for resolution.
- Trains newly hired case manages to ensure they have the tools and information necessary to perform their jobs in compliance with company policies.
- Reports on the status of program operations regularly to ensure all necessary documentation is prepared for court review.
- Represents the company in contacts with elected officials and other public figures in the criminal justice system.
- May facilitate psycho-educational/behavior modification groups each week. Documents clients' attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- May testify in court regarding clients' compliance with court orders.
- May screen clients at jail for entry into the program.
- May be required to learn and develop proficiency in Client Administrator's duties, including opening and closing the office, and performing client intakes, check-ins, breath analysis and drug screens, to provide backup when necessary.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- High school diploma or its equivalent and two (2) years of experience providing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) services to the criminal justice populations
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology or Criminal Justice, some experience working with offender population preferred
- A CBT Facilitator certification is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of case management, referral services and interventions in both group and individual modalities.
- Basic knowledge of criminal justice system.
- Good presentation, public speaking and facilitation skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills may be required.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Posting ID: 558254537Posted: 2020-05-21