Job Description Facility:
GREAT PLAINS CORRECTONAL FACILITYCompensation Base:
$13.88Compensation Bonus (if applicable):Equal Opportunity Employer.Summary
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- This position performs data entry for the facility. It ensures that all necessary forms are completed and then enters data into the computer system. It requires familiarity with policies, procedures and practices. The sensitive nature of the position requires the incumbent to exercise discretion and retain confidentiality of information obtained by discussions or recorded data.
- Adheres to GEO policies, procedures, and specific facility regulations including posted special orders and instructions.
- Performs data entry and maintenance of prison data system.
- Records all inmate assignments, housing moves and work assignments.
- Enters information into the state system in an accurate and timely manner (housing and work assignments, gain time ratings, classification information, etc.)
- Develops and submits required reports relative to the prison data system, as well as other reports as required.
- Audits the PDS system with the state database.
- Prepares prisoner central files for the release of prisoners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related clerical duties.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team of inmates and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public and inmates.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Posting ID: 558254539Posted: 2020-05-21