This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application. Our hiring team will not start the interview evaluation process until award.
Jacobs is seeking a Document Management Specialist SME to work with Network Engineers and Cloud Engineers to develop the physical and virtual COOP/DR strategy and implementing changes as operations dictate as required in 2.1, 2.1.2, and 2.2.2. Documenting COOP and DR procedures. This position implements web/portal strategies as they relate to COOP/DR operations. Qualifications :Qualifications
- BS Network Management and Communication, AAS Network Systems Administration; A+, Security+
- IT Manager and US Army veteran with 13+ years of experience in designing DR processes and procedures, managing technical teams and IT projects, and network engineering for military organizations.
- Operate and maintain $12M+ worth of equipment and systems, implement Agile methodologies to improve efficiencies and scalability, and manage a team of 10-25 technical engineers and administrators.
- Background in creating and maintaining documentation, and troubleshooting and resolving, network, router, and inter-connectivity issues.
- Proficient in MS Windows (Vista, XP, 98, 7, 8, 10, Server 2003), UNIX, Linux, MAC OS (El Capitan, Sierra), LAN, WAN, servers, routers, switches, printers, cabling, fiber, wireless devices, Juniper, Cisco Meraki, Active Directory, Group Policy, VMware, MS Office 365, LogRhythm Network Monitoring, Axeda, LogMeIn, Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, ManageFlitter, Buffer, AdSense, Remedy, Confluence, JIRA, Atlassian, and Scrum.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
#I2S #SITECJ #MOIPEssential Functions
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required.Work Environment
Inside office/cubicle environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).Equipment and Machines
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.Attendance
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice. Overtime is infrequent, but important when required (1%).Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Posting ID: 558254561Posted: 2020-05-21