Job Description Facility:
NORTHSTAR CENTERCompensation Base:Compensation Bonus (if applicable):Equal Opportunity Employer.Summary
This position develops and coordinates initial assessments, scheduling and supervising of residents. It is also responsible for developing and coordinating all Community Work Service (CWS) projects.This is a full time position with benefits, PTO and holiday pay.The schedule is a day shift, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PMPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies appropriate Work Service projects with community service organizations.
- Coordinates CWS referrals.
- Coordinate job development activities with other community service organizations
- Maintains all verification for CWS completed projects.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports to ensure residents complete court mandated CWS hours.
- Conducts on-site CWS checks.
- Supervises all residents on CWS as needed.
- Verifies residents' weekly schedules and hours.
- Maintains communication with Case Managers.
- Performs daily surveillance CWS crews.
- Complies with Company's work rules and policies as explained in the Employee Handbook and the Facility Policies and Procedures Manual. Responds positively to directives from managers and supervisors in a cooperative spirit to ensure conformance to standards.
- Adheres to the Company's attendance and work overtime policies as required to ensure adequate coverage of the program and to ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- Complies with safety rules and takes appropriate corrective action to ensure work is performed in a safe manner and without injury to self or others.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of staff in a manner that promotes a team spirit and a sense of cooperation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma / GED equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in human services, community corrections or a related field.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must hold a current driver's license in the state in which the position functions and have current driver's insurance.
- General knowledge of the correction field
- Sufficient organizational skills to keep the workflow on-going in an orderly manner;
- Ability to express thoughts logically, in both written and verbal form using correct grammar.
- Demonstrates flexibility in order to perform a wide range of duties.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Posting ID: 558254591Posted: 2020-05-21