Since 1962, Southern Industrial has helped install and maintain the manufacturing and industrial base that has fueled growth across the Southeast.
We have grown from a Carolinas-based crane and rigging company into the leading provider of turn-key industrial construction and plant maintenance services in the Southeast.
As part of EMCOR Group, Southern Industrial's ability to serve our customers is enhanced by EMCOR's financial strength and national presence.Job Title: Programmer AnalystEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and supports reporting solutions with Crystal Reports, SSRS and Power BI for various business units.
- Maintains and enhances existing HR, accounting and project management information systems ensuring SLAs are met and that systems continue to meet user needs.
- Provides data mining and content aggregation utilizing Southern Industrial's information portal and web-enabled systems.
- Analyzes business processes, functions and procedures to determine the most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization. Documents system specifications and notes changes in procedure.
- Coordinates implementation of system software, including data transformation to new platforms, and works with application support personnel to resolve system issues.
- Develops training materials and technical support for end-users.
- Other duties may be assigned as specific projects dictate.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled#CB1
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience is required.
- Solid background with Crystal Reports, SSRS and Power BI.
- Solid background in SQL Server administration and data modeling.
- Experience with the DNN web content management preferred.
- Experience with the Sage/Timberline CRE is preferred.
- Background in IT project management, including establishing business cases and budgets, project plans and schedules and project tracking.
Posting ID: 558254745Posted: 2020-05-21