Project Engineer FLSA Status:
Dynalectric/KDC Systems has been a recognized leader in the electrical industry for the past five decades. Dynalectric is an EMCOR Company. EMCOR Group is the world's largest provider of planning, consulting, mechanical and electrical construction facilities. Job Title:
Project Engineer Reports to:
Project Manager or Group 1 ManagerJob Location & Core Hours:
Los Alamitos Office, M-F 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Job assignments in the greater Los Angeles area will be considered.Job Summary:
Assists Project Manager with the development/maintenance of project schedules, budgeting, estimating, submittals, RFIs, material releases/expediting administrative duties and other related field activities as assigned. Assist field supervision for job site requirements. This position will provide the opportunity to work in the Electrical Construction Industry in both the transit (horizontal construction) and water/waste-water sector.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the Maintenance of the Project Schedules
- Assistance with Budgeting & Estimating
- Document Control for Submittals, RFIs, Change Orders, Etc.
- Maintain Drawings and Specifications
- Field Management Support
- Material Releases/Expediting
- Administrative Duties
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Coordination between Owner and Contractor
- 3 yrs. Electrical Project Experience or College Degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- Fundamental electrical theory including Ohms Law, Powers Law, parallel and series circuits.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of estimating and scheduling software
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, professionalism and commitment to company values.
- Be self-motivated and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, strategic, technical, analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Posting ID: 558254768Posted: 2020-05-21