EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.Job Title:
Assistant Project Manager (APM)Job Summary:
EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Assistant Project Manager (APM) for the Operations and Maintenance Services supporting the Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA. .(NMCSD). The APM will be shall be primarily responsible for the execution of the contractor's quality control and safety program. The Assistant Project Manager may act as an alternate Project Manager during short-term absences of the Project Manager. *** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for the execution of the contractor's quality control and safety program.
- Responsible for meeting contract requirements, and has daily oversight of facility management operations for all buildings in the absence of the Project Manager
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/Disabled.
- Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance and Construction Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in medical/health care (bedded-inpatient) facility operations and maintenance, including the supervision of a diversified work force responsible for 24-hour (24/7/365) operations, maintenance and repair of medical facility systems.
- Working experience with NFPA, EPA, TJC, OSHA codes and standards.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with The Joint Commission compliance (maintenance and documentation [including all DMLSS work requests and all supporting testing/certification/verification (in-house or subcontracted) documentation] requirements for Environment of Care (EOC) and Life Safety (LS) compliance) as required for healthcare facilities.
- Two (2) years of experience in performing as a Quality Control Manager and Safety Manager in medical treatment facility.
- An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certification or Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) certification for the PM is desirable.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Posting ID: 558254770Posted: 2020-05-21