Job DescriptionCompany Summary
If you have taken a moment to unwind with a bottle of beer, toast with glass of wine, or celebrate with a cocktail, chances are that you have shared that moment with Constellation Brands. We are passionate producers of iconic beer, wine and spirits brands that consumers love. From Corona Extra, to Robert Mondavi Wines, to SVEDKA Vodka, we produce over 100 premium brands with sales in nearly 100 countries, making us the number one multi-category beverage alcohol company in the U.S. Position Summary
Are you looking for an opportunity to help drive the people agenda for a growing alcohol beverage company? Do you enjoy developing relationships and growing the organization's capabilities, while ensuring compliance is met? If so, this may be the role you've been seeking!
This is a temporary position where you will play a vital role in the functional, and transactional support of several client groups; including: administration of day-to-day policies and procedures, general client customer service and HR administration, staffing & recruitment, employee relations, and compliance. In addition, you will have the opportunity to assist with special company-wide human resources projects, as needed. Your client group will include 3 winery locations and our Vineyards team in Sonoma County, CA. You will also share support of a designated Shared Services team. Responsibilities
- Perform all HR responsibilities including day-to-day support of employee relations, employee engagement, employee development, and partnering with centers of excellence to ensure true HR business partnership and customer service.
- Assist in the design of presentations and facilitation/training to client groups including arranging training logistics.
- Ensure Company locations are in compliance with current labor law postings.
- Manage recruitment efforts for seasonal and regular, full-time non-exempt positions. This may include posting open jobs internally/externally, maintaining recruitment file/records, scheduling interviews, tracking the status of background checks, and partnering with supervisors, managers and external agencies on status updates and needs.
- On-boards and off-boards new hires and seasonal harvest staff, ensuring all policies are reviewed and required and that documentation is collected and submitted correctly.
- Assists employees with general HR questions routing requests to ECC, Payroll, Benefits Administrator or HR and ensuring timely follow-up.
- Advises HR Manager of employee issues that have arisen and needs to be addressed.
- Prepares all employment documentation needed for entry into HRIS, such as new hires, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, etc. Obtains approval from HR Business Partner and submits to HRIS Administrator for processing.
- Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member's safety.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1-3 years of HR or Administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast-paced, supporting multiple locations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish assignments.
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality in all employment matters.
- Intermediate proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office.
- Valid CA Driver's License.
- Willing and able to travel within Sonoma County
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Workday preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree
- SHRM-CP or PHR
- Labor Relations experience
- Alc/bev or FMCG experience
- Strong presentation and analytical ability
- Local travel 50% of the time, the majority of which is within Sonoma County.
- While performing the responsibilities of this position, the individual is required to have ambulatory skills sufficient to visit various parts of the winery and other locations. Requires the ability to stand, walk, climb stairs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. It also requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other equipment, reading, talking and hearing for extended periods of time.
- Working conditions in certain production areas of the wineries, warehouses and vineyards can be cold, wet, slippery and noisy.
- The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key responsibilities/essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential key responsibilities/essential functions.
NOTE: The purpose of this job description is to describe the primary job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This job description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary. Location
Healdsburg, California Additional LocationsJob Type
Full time Job Area
Human Resources Equal Opportunity
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).