At Extra Space Storage, if it matters to you, it matters to us! It is a really exciting time to be at Extra Space Storage! We got our start in 1977. Today we are a New York Stock Exchange-traded company leading the self-storage industry in more ways than one. But in order to maintain this lead, we need exceptionally motivated, capable, and driven people like you. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each of us directly contributes to the company's success. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as a great place to work. Responsibilities
Responsible for leading and growing the Extra Space Storage Bridge Lending Program through:
- Managing business development, underwriting, approval, co-lending and closing processes
- Managing and servicing self-storage loan portfolio, and monitoring credit performance
- Managing current and adding additional secondary market lending relationships
- Establishing other best practices for growing loan program
- Managing the loan origination team and assisting in originations
- Researching other potential loan products
- Requires a bachelor's degree in banking, accounting, finance or a related field; Master's degree a plus
- 7+ years of commercial real estate credit underwriting management experience, account relationship management experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of management experience (large or small teams)
- Experience negotiating interest rates, price, terms, and collateral requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of credit fundamentals, loan servicing, loan closing process and risk management
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday.Extra Space Storage
- Banking/Lending sales or business development experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to review and interpret complex commercial loan documents
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we've taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better! Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team. Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!