If you are ready for a new career, think about a change to automotive sales. No automotive sales experience? No problem! We have a fantastic training program.If you are the right candidate, we will train you to succeed! Apply today to learn more about great career opportunities at Herb Gordon Nissan.
As a CarSales Associate for Herb Gordon Nissan, you will be responsible for selling new and/or pre-owned vehicles at either the dealership or an offsite location. Your goal will be to positively impact gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR CAR SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Selling vehicles that satisfy customers' needs and meeting or exceeding dealership sales goals
- Using the dealership Customer Relationship Management System (eLead) in managing all customer contact and keeping accurate records of every contact result
- Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
- Presenting vehicle selections best suited to each customer's stated needs and benefits in action during the vehicle test drive
- Following up on all post-delivery items
- Generating new business by making follow up calls to customer base and referral sources, and educating all potential customers on our products and incentive programs
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CAR SALES ASSOCIATE:
- Valid driver's license with 2 or fewer moving violations
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience; consumer to consumer experience preferred
- Experience in a commission or bonus based environment preferred
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills
We believe that taking care of our employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, a MileOne Recognition program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more!
MileOne Autogroup is also dedicated to giving back and supporting the communities around us. As a company, we have raised millions for local and national charities.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
Herb Gordon Nissan
Post Externally Only
Posting ID: 558255130Posted: 2020-05-21