Acute Dialysis - St. VincentShift
Part-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy HealthSummary:
This position works at the direction of the Registered Nurse providing patient care and general duties in the organization. Provides direct care for the patients as assigned, answers call lights, and performs courier and transporter functions. Collects data through a variety of means including observation and through the use of instrumentation. Assists in the provision of care to patients of all age groups. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Required: Obtain RN License within 90 days. If requirement not met due to board failure, must be obtained within 60 days of fail date. Failure to obtain within the extended period will result in immediate removal from position. BLS certification through AHA.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: Recent graduate of an approved nursing program.
Other knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Proper grammar and legible handwriting; effective communication skills, competency in clinical skills. Hours:
Weekend and holiday rotation required per department policy Physical Requirements:
- Performs repetitive tasks/motions
- Hears alarm bells, telephone, and other sounds
- Hears normal conversation
- Have good manual dexterity
- Have good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Have clarity of vision: near (< 20")
- Have clarity of vision: mid (>20"-20')
- Have clarity of vision: far (>20')
- Distinguish colors
- Reads and interprets written/oral instructions
- Sets and meets deadlines, prioritizes work and works independently
- Identifies and understands issues and problems
- Examines data and draws logical conclusions demonstrating the ability to apply high levels of critical thinking and understanding
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of oral or written communications
- Organize thoughts and ideas into understand terminology
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
Weekend and holiday rotation required per department policy
Requires minimum of 1 shift/month as well as 1 on call/month.
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Acute Dialysis - St. Vincent All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
Posting ID: 558255132Posted: 2020-05-21