Plant Maintenance - ClermontShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The maintenance technician is non-specialized maintenance repair person who will work on a wide variety of equipment and systems and will perform basic level repairs associated with all specialized fields. The person holding this position will have a basic knowledge of electricity, plumbing, carpentry, painting, air conditioning, steam boilers, refrigeration appliance repair, etc. The technician will troubleshoot and repair equipment using appropriate service manuals, established maintenance procedures, and safety guidelines without supervision.
- Repair domestic plumbing fixture and unclog drains / toilets
- Repair a wide range of Hospital equipment to include but not limited to: steam cookers, conveyor dish washers, sewage pumps, wheelchairs, hospital furniture, suction regulators, etc.
- Assist in maintenance of HVAC / refrigeration equipment, electrical systems, plumbing, basic carpentry and painting.
- PM exhaust fans, circulating pumps, exits lighting and signs, fan motors.
- Perform general maintenance duties as assigned by the manager or director.
- All paperwork such as work orders, PM's and required learning are complete, accurate within the required timeframe.
- Pressure wash entrances and basic masonry repairs.
- Hospital Maintenance Tech
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Plant Maintenance - Clermont All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 558255234Posted: 2020-05-21