Environmental Services - WestShift
Part-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy HealthBASIC PURPOSE:
Responsible for all related housekeeping duties necessary within an assigned area, to maintain the facility, rented areas and ancillary buildings in a clean, sanitary and safe environment. Report maintenance related items for repair, practice good safety habits, and possess good communication skills. SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED AND/OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Perform cleaning function in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Follows Standard Precautions for Infection Control to protect self and others.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and request repairs as needed.
- In case of fire, internal and/or external disaster performs duties as assigned.
- Assist in cleaning of emergency spills that are observed or reported.
- Assures appropriate supply levels are maintained.
- Observe and report the need for repairs to furniture, building and fixtures.
- Ensures a safe environment.
- Check conference/meeting rooms daily to ensure appropriate arrangement, cleanliness and tidiness of rooms.
- Attends all mandatory, departmental and assigned meetings.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary by management.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Capable of operating equipment and machinery (vacuum, high speed buffer, floor scrubber, carpet extractor).
- Appearance must be clean, neat, and well groomed.
Shift:1st:8:00 am - 4:30 pm
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Environmental Services - West All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for
Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky; Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia,which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team email@example.com
Posting ID: 558255242Posted: 2020-05-21