Service Order Manager, HVAC M&S
POSITION CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Service Order Manager for APG Boiler Chiller M&S, Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD, M&S Task Order
No relocation funds available. Ideal candidate within 50 miles of Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and administers Corrective Maintenance of HVAC Boiler Chiller systems within contractual standards.
- Manages personnel and subcontractors conducting HVAC Boiler Chiller repair activities.
- Gathers, compiles, reviews and analyzes data related to facilities.
- Coordinates pricing from outside vendors on material procurements.
- Performs facility condition assessments; evaluates facility HVAC Boiler Chiller problems and anomalies.
- Prepares site studies and reports, to include estimating labor hours, labor categories, and material required for maintenance and repair of HVAC systems.
- Coordinates with engineering/architectural firms performing facility work and advises and recommends on facility issues.
- Evaluates project bids for cost, quality and schedule.
- Monitors and inspects services/construction to ensure adherence to quality standards and project schedules.
- Leads operation, maintenance, repair and construction work teams.
- May provide work direction
- May serves as alternate SSHO
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance. Position requires a background check.
- 10% travel.
- BS/BA in engineering or related field plus 5 years of progressive experience in managing corrective maintenance on HVAC systems. 10 years' experience in resource planning and management in lieu of degree.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- Leadership/team facilitation skills.
- Strong understanding of facility systems and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Strong project management skills.
- Supervisory experience.
Specific HVAC experience preferred includes PM and CM of:
- JCI Metasys building automation systems
- Control Valves
- Control Air Dampers
- VAV Boxes
- Coils (steam, HW, DX, CHW)
- Pumps (misc)
- Piping & Ductwork Insulation
- Ductwork Repairs
- Chiller Repairs
- Cooling Tower Repairs
- Steam Trap Repairs
- DDC Controllers, Sensors, Actuators, Switches
- Gas Fired Air Handler Furnace Components
- Domestic Hot Water Heaters
- Fan Assembly Repairs (bearings, shafts, blades)
- Pneumatic Controls
- Electric Motors
- Transformers & electrical equipment
- Exhaust Fans Assemblies
- Computer A/C Units (complete)
- DX Compressors
- DX Condensor Fans
- Motor Starters
- Air Compressors (repair/rebuild)
- Fan Coil Unit Replacements
- Major Piping Replacements
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Steam to Hot Water Converters
- Test and Balance (TAB) services
Preferred to have completed the 30-hour OSHA Construction safety class or as an equivalent, 30hours of formal construction safety and health training covering
the subjects of the OSHA 30-hour course (see Appendix A,
paragraph 4.b, EM 385-1-1) applicable to the work to be performed and given
by qualified instructors. Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.