Planning Scheduling Analyst
POSITION CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Planning and Scheduling Analyst, APG DPW, Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD Boiler Chiller M&S task order.
No relocation funds available. Ideal candidate within 50 miles of Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
This position primarily involves the planning and scheduling of services orders for a Boiler Chiller M&S contract. Specific duties include completing service order forms, tracking status on a service order log, and submitting completed jobs for invoicing and payment.
- Responsible for performing the planning and scheduling of a resource or resources for an element (e.g. mission, project, site, element, network, system).
- Must be capable of identifying all resources, and understand their function and capabilities.
- Responsible for receiving requests for the element resources, scheduling the requests using existing tools and methods, identifying conflicts, performing conflict resolution and negotiation in a manner to optimize resource usage.
- Ensures that all requesters and entities (people or systems) which manage or support or utilize the resource(s) are notified of the schedule for use.
- Is required to react to changes to the schedule.
May be required to analyze new resources as well as new ways of using existing resources.
- May be involved in the testing of these resources.
- Participates in procedure development by reviewing for clarity and evolving to technical critique/writing.
- Participates in metric gathering on the planning and scheduling processes beginning with recording data and evolving to defining and tracking metrics and determining long range planning and scheduling strategy.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics or related field with no experience. In lieu of formal education, 8 years of related experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Must possess very strong, customer service oriented, interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong mathematical skills
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Must possess strong computer skills and have the ability to effectively use Internet
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Must be able to answer and route phone calls on a multi-line phone system effectively
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to establish rapport with associates at all levels
- Must be able to exercise effective time management skills (prioritize, work on a time line)
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posting ID: 558255396Posted: 2020-05-21