Government Asset Analyst KBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity. Duties and Responsibilities:
Preferred Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applies broad functional knowledge and experience within the Aerospace Administrative, Engineering, and Integrated Supply Chain organizations.
- Actively builds relationships and depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
- Actively deploys Property Procedures and Policies in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Abide by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Tactically supports the responsibilities of Property that impact the Aero site's business system compliance, which affects the ability of the site to qualify, perform, and invoice Government contracts.
- Actively supports the sites Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits, and Self-Assessment requirements in accordance with the Property Outcomes and Requirements identified within the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1. Supports Property objectives, work plans, and delivery schedules of Property Functions.
- Actively supports and ensures execution of corrective action plans. Supports the tracking and compilation of metric data and Property Management Self-Assessment data.
- Actively participates in internal Tier accountability boards. Actively participates in the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian Committee.
- Supports Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Honeywell Operating Model, Six-Sigma, Honeywell User Experience (HUE), Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA), Gemba walks, Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) teams and other related tools in problem solving activities.
- Supports cross functional groups to assure Property Compliance Practices, Policies and Standards are adhered to Management of change.
- Actively participates with site stakeholders to implement process changes affecting cross functional groups.
- BS degree preferred with 2 or more years of progressive experience.
- In lieu of formal education, 10 years of related experience.
- NPMA Certification Required.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail. KBR
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.