Caribou Coffee At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what's really important around here - TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It's that simple. If you're ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the 'BouCrew! About the Team Member position:
We are looking for:
- Our Team Members are the first person that our guests see when they arrive at our locations! This role greets guests, takes orders and payment, prepares and delivers amazing coffee, bagels and other food products!
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Experience in restaurant, retail or customer service experience preferred.
- The ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Barista / Customer Service / Retail / Coffee
Address: 1202 County Road Ph Suite 200, Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Company") are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
Posting ID: 558255450Posted: 2020-05-21