Caribou Coffee At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what's really important around here - TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It's that simple. If you're ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the 'BouCrew! NOW HIRING Assistant Manager for Exciting New Cabin Location opening in Fridley!
If you do, we can't wait to talk to you about a unique Assistant Manager position at our NEW Cabin location opening in Fridley!Life is short-let's talk soon!About the Assistant Manager:
- Do you look at a room full of people and see how many connections there are to be made?
- Are you the leader that might burst into song and have a team rocking along with you by the end of the shift?
- Can you move and groove in a speed focused environment-while passing out high fives to your team?
- Do you want to wake up each day knowing you are part of something special? Something real. Something bold.
- Most of all, do you live to spread joy and to be the spark that unleashes others to spread joy too?!
What we are looking for:
- Our Assistant Managers play a vital role in assisting our GMs in not only growing store sales and monitoring inventory and food costs, but more importantly in coaching, developing, and leading all store Team Members to create a Bright Spot for our Guests, each and every day!
- Ensures delivery of fast and friendly service and quality products, while closely monitoring inventory, cost control for food and beverage, and a maintaining a clean, safe store environment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prefer 1-3 years of management/supervision experience.
- Must work well under minimal supervision.
- Must work well in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multitask and switch tasks quickly.
- Must work well with other team members.
- ServSafe Certification Preferred; Required within 60 days of being in role at Caribou Coffee.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Barista / Customer Service / Coffee / Retail
Address: 8094 University Ave NE, Fridley, Minnesota 55432
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Company") are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
Posting ID: 558255516Posted: 2020-05-21