L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title:
Specialist, Program Finance Job Code:
SAS20201205-45478 Job Location:
Palm Bay, FLJob Description:
The Strategic Missions Division is seeking a Program Financial Analyst to support a large cost plus program within the Apollo product line.This is a high visibility position where the candidate will work closely with Division leadership to contribute to the continued success of the program.This position will be responsible for internal and external financial reporting, OSPI forecasting, and other analysis. Candidate should have a strong understanding of cost plus contract types as well as EVMS.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for engaging with cross-functional teams to effectively support the division from a financial perspective.
- Responsible for knowing Harris policies and procedures and for providing guidance to other team members.
- Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be capable of interfacing and forming working relationships with the senior management staff
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral, written, listening); should be capable of making presentations to internal customers and management
- Must have good organizational skills and be capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft & Queries; and Hyperion Planning applications
- Must understand and know how to implement earned value management processes and best practices.
- TS / SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in finance with 4 plus years of directly, applicable experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's with 2 plus years' experience; or equivalent.
- 2+ years' experience with Hyperion/HFPSI and Peoplesoft & Queries.
- 6+ years' experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MPM
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.