EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.Job Title:
Service Order Dispatcher Job Summary:
The Service Order Dispatcher will receive, and process customer service calls received at the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. The work requests will be received via telephone, e-mail or the web. The Service Order Dispatcher will initiate proper action and process all work orders in accordance with the work methods associated with the organization regarding work classification and response and enter into the work order systemEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, assign work order number and classification codes, record and distribute work requests to appropriate building supervisors (includes all Trouble Calls, Repairs, and work orders for Janitorial, Ground services, etc.).
- Dispatch work orders, relay messages and special instructions to the building supervisors.
- Answer client/customer inquiries relative to the activities of the project when the information required can be supplied from project knowledge or can be located in office files, records or databases
- Perform controlled data entry into Emcorvia system to ensure accurate, up-to-date information within the system. Supply timely and accurate data to the project manager, maintenance manager, and maintenance supervisors to insure project compliance. Follow up with customers to ensure satisfactory performance of service via phone, or e-mail.
- Perform all other administrative, duties as assigned, to assist with the large volume of work processing through the system
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)Experience:
- Minimum of 2-years' experience in related operator dispatch duties.
- Minimum of 1-years experience in facilities maintenance environment.
- Strong Customer Service background and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (EXCEL, WORD, and OUTLOOK).
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet development.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with CMMS systems
Valid State Driver's LicensePhysical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required sit, talk or hear., Work Environment:
Able to take verbal and written instructions, and able to carry out any other responsibility assigned by management.
Must be able to follow written procedures. Training, and emergency procedures.
Able to arrive on time for work
CB#1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Vetrans/Disabled.
Posting ID: 558255660Posted: 2020-05-21